You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.

Reply to comment

1. Dear Mr. Sawant, The

Dear Mr. Sawant,

The information known to me is only regarding item (a). The correct agency at the Centre is Ministry of Rural Development, Department of Drinking Water. Their contact details can be seen on the internet at their web-site.
Of course, at the State level, there are concerned departments for maintenance of rural water supply schemes. Their list as also the prospect of financial assistance can also be obtained from the same Department.
The proponent should properly document the scientific details about the treatment process and testing method.

With regards

Paritosh Tyagi
Chairman (Retired)
Central Pollution Control Board
New Delhi


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
13 + 5 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.